Thursday, December 8, 2011

OlsenLove (Blog #8)




Over the past few years I have found myself (begrudgingly) interested in the style and fashion of the Olsens. Comparable to my past interest in shows like "The City" and "The Hills" I feel slightly embarrassed to admit that I like most of what the Olsen twins have done within the fashion business. I am, of course, not speaking of the past "lines" done for Walmart from their younger days, but lines such as "Elizabeth and James" and "The Row".  Little Michelle Tanner(s) have done quite a great job of re-branding their image over the years as well as cultivating their creativity.  Below is the Elizabeth and James Fall 2011 look book.  I enjoy that it is focused on the clothing and doesn't involve location backdrops and props. It is a short, to the point, and informative look at the line.






No comments:

Post a Comment